A career with meaning and purpose
We seek people who share our Vision, Creating communities where people of all ages achieve all they can be, who have a passion for this important work, and a commitment to teamwork and shared success.
Our residents and their families rely on us to provide competent and compassionate care. We enjoy an excellent reputation thanks to the team spirit and dedication of our employees at every level. We are equally committed to giving the best to our employees, providing competitive salaries and benefit packages along with supporting educational opportunities for professional growth.
If you are seeking a role where expectations are high and achievements are rewarding, where staff are encouraged and supported in continued personal growth, Atrium Retirement Residence is the place for you to work. Simply review the available career postings and submit your resume.
View current postings
We thank all applicants for their interest in Atrium Retirement Residence, however, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Volunteer at Atrium Retirement!
Volunteers contribute to the success of the Home.
We accept relatives, friends, and students from within our surrounding community to come into our Home and support and build relationships with our residents. Family pets are encouraged to visit the Home providing the pet has been properly vaccinated, housebroken and leashed.
Your first step is to download the Volunteer Application form and submit the completed form to the Recreation Manager at Atrium Retirement Residence. You will then be contacted to book an interview where we will discuss your needs and the volunteer opportunities that are available.
Once your placement has been assigned you will then be required to:
- Attend an orientation session
- Provide applicable screening information (references, Police Reference Check Report including Vulnerable Sector Screening Report)
- Complete a 2-step Mantoux (TB) Test or a chest x-ray as per physician’s direction. If there is documentation that the volunteer has previously received a 2-Step Mantoux test in the past, then the volunteer only requires to complete a 1-Step Mantoux test.
- We will then provide training and ongoing support for your volunteer role
Volunteer Opportunities include:
- Friendly Visiting
- Pastoral Services
- Recreation Programs
- Rehabilitation Programs
- Cultural Programs
- Language Interpretation
- Escort for Community Outings
- Pet Therapy Special Events
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.